Graphiste multimédia - H/F
- 74400 Chamonix-Mont-Blanc
- Mise à jour le 22-02-2019
Created in July 2013, the ITRA (International Trail Running Association) aims to give a voice to the world of trail running in order to promote a strong ethical code, diversity and race safety, and to dialogue with national or international institutions having an interest in this sport. With its QUARTZ programme, ITRA contributes to the practice of doping-free sport whilst working to safeguard the health of the runners
To strengthen our communications team, we are looking for a Motion Design intern to take up a 6-month work placement, starting as soon as possible.
With the team, you will be involved in social media management, event planning, and external and internal communications.
You will be required to produce videos highlighting the services offered by ITRA and the modus operandi of the Association (with regard to institutional, informative and marketing matters) in accordance with a defined brief, respecting graphics standards and linguistic accuracy.
The internship is an opportunity to build on your past experience and training, to increase your understanding of the production of a project from initiation to delivery, and to collaborate with others within a sports association that has an international audience.
What you will be required to do:
- Storyboard development
- Creating and editing videos
- Postproduction: integration and synchronization of different media (graphics, voice-over, videos)
- Colour grading, sound mixing - music searches - subtitling
- Creating Motion Design animations, 2D motion design, implementing transition effects.
- Creating graphic elements to illustrate the different aspects of ITRA's work: design, decor, pictograms, diagrams, stylized characters, object illustration, etc.
WHO ARE YOU?
You are able to work to precise specifications, to follow procedures and to meet tight deadlines.
You have experience of the different aspects of video production (filming, editing, interviewing, sound recording, framing, lighting) and photographic formats (portraits, reports, etc.).
You are skilled in the use of Creative Adobe Suite, in particular animation components, i.e. After Effect, Animate, Photoshop, Illustrator.
- Your mother tongue is English
- You are efficient, organized, meticulous, happy to work on your own initiative, enthusiastic and passionate
- You have a well-developed artistic sense and creative flair
- You can demonstrate good written and oral communication skills
- You keep up-to-date with the latest developments in digital communications
- You have good inter-personal skills and enjoy being part of team
Education: At least 2 years of post-A level study; currently enrolled on an accredited course covering video editing, motion design and graphics.
Please apply in writing, enclosing your CV, a cover letter and portfolio or video link references at astrid.renet [at] itra.run
Type of job: Internship, 6-month contract
Location: Chamonix Mont Blanc 74400, France
Remuneration: 530 € / month
- Type de contrat
- Durée du contrat
- 6 mois
- Durée de travail
- Plein temps
- International Trail Running Association
- Années d'expériences
- 1 - 2 ans
- Salaire brut annuel
- Selon profil